Mailing List Archive

Help!!! Trying to install wikimedia
I had an install working (SuSE Linux 9.0) and I trashed MySQL. I
reloaded MySQL and tried to reinstall wikimedia. I keep getting the
following errors. Any idea of how to fix this?

TIA

MediaWiki 1.2.4 installation

Checking environment...

* PHP 4.3.3 ok
* PHP server API is apache2handler; unknown; using pretty URLs
(index.php/Page_Title), if you have trouble change this in
LocalSettings.php
* Have zlib support; enabling output compression.
* Found GD graphics library built-in, image thumbnailing will be
enabled if you enable uploads.
* Installation directory: /srv/www/htdocs/wiki
* Script URI path: /wiki

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /srv/www/htdocs/wiki/config/index.php:30) in
*/srv/www/htdocs/wiki/includes/Database.php* on line *415*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /srv/www/htdocs/wiki/config/index.php:30) in
*/srv/www/htdocs/wiki/includes/Database.php* on line *450*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /srv/www/htdocs/wiki/config/index.php:30) in
*/srv/www/htdocs/wiki/includes/Database.php* on line *451*
Sorry! The wiki is experiencing some technical difficulties, and
cannot contact the database server.

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.