Denis
--
enjoy www.ghettoworld.de
Re: One question [ In reply to ]
On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 12:12:48PM +0200, Denis J?rger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i have only one question. How can i edit the standard layout of my Wiki? In the
> template directory are only two Files, both have notghing to do with the
> standard layout...
>
> Btw. Excuse my bad english :/

You will want to edit style/wikistandard.css and Skin.php and perhaps Language.php to start.
Re[2]: One question [ In reply to ]
Am Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2004 um 00:04 schrieben Sie:

JS> You will want to edit style/wikistandard.css and Skin.php and perhaps Language.php to start.

Ok, thx for the answer :)

CU
Denis
--
enjoy www.ghettoworld.de
Re[3]: One question [ In reply to ]
Am Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2004 um 07:29 schrieben Sie:

JS>> You will want to edit style/wikistandard.css and Skin.php and perhaps Language.php to start.

DJ> Ok, thx for the answer :)

Is there any option to set one of the other templates (montparnase.tpl or
paddington.tpl) as standard (also for unregistered user)? Create a new default
style by editing skin.php is a little bit... complex...

CU
Denis
--
enjoy www.ghettoworld.de