Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andy
Re: Wantedpages is empty [ In reply to ]
On Sun, May 02, 2004 at 08:26:21PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> My Special:Wantedpages page is empty even though I know I have
> broken links in some of my pages. I can see them in the brokenlinks
> table. Is there something I should do to populate Wantedpages?

Brion pointed out on IRC that pages only show up here when there are
two or more links to them.

So, that solves that, but I was wondering, is there an easy way to
alter that number (to one for example)?
Re: Wantedpages is empty [ In reply to ]
Andy Smith wrote:
> Brion pointed out on IRC that pages only show up here when there are
> two or more links to them.
>
> So, that solves that, but I was wondering, is there an easy way to
> alter that number (to one for example)?

In SpecialWantedpages.php change:
"FROM brokenlinks GROUP BY bl_to HAVING nlinks > 1 " .
to:
"FROM brokenlinks GROUP BY bl_to HAVING nlinks >= 1 " .

Should do it.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)