Mailing List Archive

Change to other localized language after installed.
Hi all,
I just install new MediaWiki 1-2-4. When I installed it, I chose Englsih
UFT-8, and now all is English page, but I wanna change to other localize
language.
First, I did delete LocalSettings.php and run new install on
/config/install and now I got generated LocalSettings.php which I chose new
localized language.
But the problem is, even put that new one to root directory. But when
acceess the page, it's still in English page like usual...
Any way to chage language after installed ? I don't wanna delete all and
re-run from zero, 'cos now there're some pages already.
Thank you, D_KOTE.

$B%a%C%;%s%8%c!<$GAm3[(B1$B2/1_%W%l%<%s%H!*(B http://im.msn.co.jp/home.htm