Hi everybody,

Configure mediawiki-1.2.3 with
Php - 4.3.2
mysql - 3.23.41
Linux - 7.2

Followed with Url :
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_MediaWiki_on_Linux.

After install.php Got message like:

MySQL root password (typing will be visible):
Creating database...
Do you want to create a sysop account? A sysop can protect,
delete and undelete pages and ban users. Recomended. [Y/n] y
Enter the username [Sysop]: sysop
Enter the password: sysop
Do you want to create a sysop+developer account? A developer
can switch the database to read-only mode and run any type of
query through a web interface. This account can also assign
sysop access to other accounts. [Y/n] y
Enter the username [Developer]: dev
Enter the password: dev
Initialising "MediaWiki" namespace...
Reading....done
Setting up....Done
Processing...Done
Writing...Done
Writing to MediaWiki:All_messages
Finished
Adding indexes...
Done.
Browse "http://cmtest-server/mtiki/index.php" to test.

Browse with hhtp://cmtest-server/mtiki/index.php Url blank page is
displaying .

Could you please help me out,in this concern. ???????????????????

Regards ,
Prasad.
Re: Help me Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ In reply to ]
Looks like a successful installation, others will have to explain how to fix
the main page though. I have to figure that out too, so please explain
again.

Fred