Mailing List Archive

TOC main page?
Sorry, another silly question about TOCS...

it seems that auto generated TOCs work fine apart from on the main page?

Any idea about that?

thanks again

Olivier

ps : version installed : 1.2.0rc4

Re: TOC main page? [ In reply to ]
MediaWiki announcements and site admin list <mediawiki-l@Wikimedia.org>
writes:
>Sorry, another silly question about TOCS...
>
>it seems that auto generated TOCs work fine apart from on the main page?
>
>Any idea about that?

In the code, TOC is explicitly turned off for the main page.

Nick Pisarro