Mails informieren. Mail 4 Free, der neue kostenlose e-Mail Service.
Infos und Anmeldung unter:
http://www.m4f.net
Re: Sitename [ In reply to ]
>>>>> "mg" == <mgroiss@m4f.net> writes:

mg> Wiki displays the sitename (like Main Page) and in the next
mg> line it writes "from ..., the free encyclopedia".

mg> My problem is that I don't want that there is anything with
mg> encyclopedia, because in fact, I don't have a real
mg> encyclopedia.

Do a search in Language.php for "encyclopedia". Change them to what
you want.

mg> so, can anybody help me again?

You know what would be great? If you could keep the things you're
learning up-to-date on the MediaWiki User's Guide:

http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_User%27s_Guide

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou <evan@wikitravel.org>