--
Evan Prodromou <evan@wikitravel.org>
Wikitravel - http://www.wikitravel.org/
Re: Version numbers [ In reply to ]
On Mar 10, 2004, at 16:37, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> This is a stupid nit-picky thing, but w/r/t version numbers: it might
> just be worthwhile to use the microversion number for the release
> candidates.
>
> Most folks wait a while with "dot zero" software anyways. So maybe
> just call the next version 1.2.4, and leave it at that.

There's still some ugly bugs in the installer. (Had I not added that at
the last minute, I'd have released 1.2.0 final instead of rc2.) I may
skip rc4 and go straight to 1.2.0 though.

> Also, it might be worthwhile to start tagging the CVS repository for
> releases.

You mean like the REL1_1_0, REL1_2rc1, REL1_2rc2, and REL1_2rc3 tags? :)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Version numbers [ In reply to ]

BV> You mean like the REL1_1_0, REL1_2rc1, REL1_2rc2, and
BV> REL1_2rc3 tags? :)

Are they there? Excellent!

~ESP