Mailing List Archive

Still problems - with release candidate this time
Hi,

due to the problems I was having with the current CVS version, I tried
the release candidate that Brion mentioned.

However, it seems that the following input text:

Test - [[Test]] - Test

yields the following output:

Test - - Test

In other words, it just removes links.

Interestingly, it *does* work if the link contains a namespace name:

Test - [[Talk:Test]] - Test

yields (correctly):

Test - <a href="/~ajh65/w/wiki.phtml?title=Talk:Test&amp;action=edit"
class='new' title ="Talk:Test">Talk:Test</a> - Test

Thanks for any help you can give.
Timwi
Re: Still problems - with release candidate this time [ In reply to ]
Timwi wrote:

> However, it seems that the following input text:
> Test - [[Test]] - Test
> yields the following output:
> Test - - Test
> In other words, it just removes links.

On further investigation, it turned out that $wgUseCategoryMagic was
reponsible for this. Setting it to false solved this problem.

This should probably be fixed ;-)

Timwi
Re: Re: Still problems - with release candidate this time [ In reply to ]
It is now - see my wikitech-l post.

Magnus