/usr/local/apache/htdocs/wiki/Setup.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/wiki/LanguageTa.php:375) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/wiki/OutputPage.php on line 208
----
These warnings repeat a few more times. Help?
Should I pick up the 1.2.0rc2?

thanx. Selva.
Re: Warnings in non-english Language page [ In reply to ]
On Mar 3, 2004, at 22:29, Selva wrote:
> I am running MediaWiki 1.1.0 with LanguageTa.php.
> I am able to get the page up, but get the following warnings at the
> page:
> ----
> Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already
> sent by (output started at
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/wiki/LanguageTa.php:375) in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/wiki/Setup.php on line 53

This would seem to indicate some sort of error on line 375 in
LanguageTa.php, but I don't see anything obviously wrong with it.
Hmm... What version of PHP are you using? Is this the plain 1.1.0
version of LanguageTa.php, or have you edited it or replaced it with a
newer version?

> These warnings repeat a few more times. Help?
> Should I pick up the 1.2.0rc2?

It would be worth a try... Tinkering with a test copy of 1.1.0 I've
found some installation problems when selecting a non-Latin1 language,
which have since been fixed (LanguageUtf8.php not installed,
installation aborts early without warning, etc). Might help...

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Warnings in non-english Language page [ In reply to ]
Brion,
I was using the copy of LanguageTa.php and LanguageUtf8.php from the
CVS (latest source).
I replaced LanguageTa.php and LanguageUtf8.php with 1.20rc2 copy and
things are fine now.

Haven't tried 1.2.0rc2 yet.

thanx. selva.