Alberto.
--
http://iperappunti.homeip.net
Re: I don't see TOC when I'm not logged in. [ In reply to ]

MA> MediaWiki: 1.2.0rc1 PHP: 4.3.4 MySQL: 3.23.58 I can see TOC
MA> only when I'm logged in. How can I enable it for anonymous
MA> users? Thank you.

See $wgDefaultUserOptionsEn in Language.php.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou <evan@wikitravel.org>
Wikitravel - http://www.wikitravel.org/
Re: I don't see TOC when I'm not logged in. [ In reply to ]
On Feb 29, 2004, at 09:00, M.Alberto wrote:
> MediaWiki: 1.2.0rc1
> PHP: 4.3.4
> MySQL: 3.23.58
> I can see TOC only when I'm logged in. How can I enable it for
> anonymous
> users?

I can't reproduce a missing TOC on my test wiki...

A table of contents should always be displayed on any page with more
than three header entries, whether logged in or not. However, in the
current default setup the "[edit]" links on each section are only
displayed when logged in.

Also the TOC is not displayed on the main page, whether logged in or
not.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)