Mailing List Archive

PHP5 compatibility (was Re: MediaWiki 1.2.0rc1 release candidate)
On Feb 28, 2004, at 01:11, Brion Vibber wrote:
> * No PHP5 compatibility. I know there are a few keyword conflicts
> which should be easy to fix, but we haven't tested this yet.

Actually, it seems that these may have been fixed already. I've done a
quick test with PHP 5.0.0b4 and haven't run into any problems yet. I'd
appreciate a confirmation on this from anybody who's using PHP 5 more
regularly or notices that a particular operation does fail.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)