Thanks!

Xinkui Hao
haox@musc.edu
About php configuration [ In reply to ]
hi,

Firstly thanks for providing such a wonderful soft.

Currently I'm using postnuke to manage documents. But after I found media wiki,
I decide to switch to it because it is so powerful. However, my php
configuration is register_globals = off. Postnuke and some other server
application I'm using is depend on this option. So, if there is any method
or patch available to use mediawiki with register_globals = on? If so, that'll
be great.

Thanks!

--
Xinkui Hao <haox@musc.edu>