Mailing List Archive

Patch to reorder links on Cologne Blue sidebar (Bug #582579)
Attached is a patch to reorder the links on the Cologne Blue
sidebar. I pretty much followed the suggestions on the bug page, with
several differences:

* I moved "Recent Changes" up to "Browse"
* I made Move, Delete, and Protect this page part of "Edit"
* I added "Post a comment" after the talk page link

I figured the Post a comment link was useful enough for all skins that
I added it to Skin.php as a method, commentLink().

The patch also fixes Bug #825774.

Lastly, the patch removes the ugly "Error" where "Delete this page" or
"Protect this page" would normally be, if the page doesn't exist
yet. I don't know if that's a registered bug or not; I don't think
it's much good, because it's not like the user made an error or
anything.

~ESP

P.S. I'm going to try to cut into some of the drudge work Brion was talking
about this weekend.