Mailing List Archive

Patch for Link Colors (Bug #827160)
OK, so, I did some CSS goofing off, so that different types of links
(internal, external/interwiki, missing, stub) all have different
colors, whether they've been visited or not.

The colors are a little brash -- not terrible, but I think the
external unvisited one is kind of limey -- anyways, this can be
changed fairly easily. The mechanism is there to divide up the 8
different kinds of links, though.

I did this for all the skins, since as noted on the Cologne Blue skin
problems page, it'd be jarring to have different colors on different
skins. That can be changed, though. The mechanism should probably
remain, anyways.

Patch attached.

~ESP