--
Evan Prodromou <evan@wikitravel.org>
Wikitravel - http://www.wikitravel.org/
Re: Image Deletion Huh? [ In reply to ]
On Nov 17, 2003, at 12:38, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> Am I nuts, or did Image deletion get horked somewhere between 20030829
> and 20031107? I can't delete images anymore.

Yeah, that's broken. Sorry. :(

It should be a fairly easy fix, but just hasn't got gotten to.

Basically, the image deletion links don't follow the practice of
_everything else_ and are missing a 'title' specifier. Under stricter
error conditions that have been put in place to prevent invalid titles
from sneaking into the database all the time, this no longer works as
is.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Image Deletion Huh? [ In reply to ]
> On Nov 17, 2003, at 12:38, Evan Prodromou wrote:
>> Am I nuts, or did Image deletion get horked somewhere between 20030829
>> and 20031107? I can't delete images anymore.
>
> Yeah, that's broken. Sorry. :(
>
> It should be a fairly easy fix, but just hasn't got gotten to.

Okay, got to it. In stable CVS, patch attached.

I'll put out a 20031118 point release with these little fixes soon. :)

One note: it used to be that any logged-in user could delete a past
revision of an uploaded file. There's no way to restore them, and no
logging is done except the web server's logs. Until this gets cleaned
up, past revisions are only deletable by sysops. Any user can still
revert an old version to the current version, which is equivalent to
re-uploading a copy.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)