Mailing List Archive

Delay in MediaWIki 1.35 Release and Branch Cut
Due to the uncertainty resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, we have
decided to temporarily push back the release of MediaWiki 1.35. Especially
since MediaWiki 1.35 is a long term support (LTS) release, we want to take
the time to give the release appropriate resources and attention. We will
not be cutting the REL1_35 branch on April 7 as we had previously
announced. We will be making another announcement no later than Friday, May
29 giving an update on when we will be cutting the REL1_35 branch and
moving towards the release of MediaWiki 1.35. We appreciate your patience
in these difficult times.

Wishing you health,

Cindy