Mailing List Archive

MediaWiki 1.32.0-rc.2 is ready for testing
Links to the archives, signatures and keys relevant to this release are at
the end of this message.

There have been some changes[1] since the previous release candidate.
Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get a viable rc.2 built before the
holiday break, however, I don't currently anticipate further delays. As of
today, all known release critical bugs are resolved on the 1.32 branch.
With a fair amount of confidence I expect to release 1.32.0 final sometime
next week.

Warning: This is not a final release and should not be used for production
websites.
Known issues are tracked in Phabricator on the release work-board[1].
As always please do try out the release candidate in a test environment and
report any issues that you discover. Please use the #MW-1.32-Release[2] tag
in
Phabricator when reporting issues specific to this release.

Download:
https://releases.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.32/mediawiki-1.32.0-rc.2.tar.gz

Download without bundled extensions:
https://releases.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.32/mediawiki-core-1.32.0-rc.2.tar.gz

Patch to previous version (1.32.0-rc.1):
https://releases.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.32/mediawiki-1.32.0-rc.2.patch.gz

GPG signatures:
https://releases.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.32/mediawiki-core-1.32.0-rc.2.tar.gz.sig
https://releases.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.32/mediawiki-1.32.0-rc.2.tar.gz.sig