Mailing List Archive

Availability of MediaWiki 1.30 Release Candidate 0
I would like to announce the immediate availability of MediaWiki
1.30.0-rc.0, the first release candidate for 1.30.x. Links are at the end
of this e-mail.

This is not a final release and should not be used for production websites.

As always, please do try out the release candidate in a test environment.
It's how we find bugs that didn't surface in initial development.

Barring any unforeseen issues, we hope to move forward to the release of
MediaWiki 1.30 in the next few weeks.

Per the version lifecycle, the current MediaWiki LTS version is 1.27.4. The
1.27 LTS branch will continue to be supported through June 2019. The 1.29
branch is not an LTS branch, but it will continue to be supported until
July 2018. The current version in that branch is 1.29.2. MediaWiki 1.28.x
reached End of Life this month. The final release in this series was 1.28.3.

Full release notes: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/source/
mediawiki/browse/REL1_30/RELEASE-NOTES-1.30

Download: https://releases.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.30/
mediawiki-1.30.0-rc.0.tar.gz
GPG signature: https://releases.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.30/
mediawiki-1.30.0-rc.0.tar.gz.sig (signed by Chad Horohoe)

Core only, no extensions: https://releases.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.30/
mediawiki-core-1.30.0-rc.0.tar.gz
GPG signature: https://releases.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.30/
mediawiki-core-1.30.0-rc.0.tar.gz.sig (signed by Chad Horohoe)

Public keys: https://www.mediawiki.org/keys/keys.html