Mailing List Archive

Packaging errors in latest MediaWiki releases; release of MediaWiki 1.12.3
Due to a packaging error, I've decided to increment the version number
of the 1.12 branch for the purposes of repackaging. The 1.12.2 tarball
was missing 135 out of 1256 distributed files.

Also, note that the patch files that were released initially were
missing includes/IEContentAnalyzer.php. If you try to run MediaWiki
1.13.3 or 1.12.3 without this file, uploads will not work. I have fixed
this without incrementing the version number.

The MediaWiki 1.13.3 .tar.gz file was correct -- if you are using that,
you can ignore this notice.

Fixed 1.13.3 patch:
http://download.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.13/mediawiki-1.13.3.patch.gz

You can also download the file that was missing file here:
<http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/phase3/includes/IEContentAnalyzer.php?revision=44506>

New 1.12.3 download:
http://download.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.12/mediawiki-1.12.3.tar.gz

Patch to previous version (1.12.1), without interface text:
http://download.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.12/mediawiki-1.12.3.patch.gz
Interface text changes:
http://download.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.12/mediawiki-i18n-1.12.3.patch.gz

GPG signatures: