also we want to administer links with es.wikipedia.com for some content.

we think that a strong net of contacts will make all the force needed
by this proyect and want to share it whit you.
Re: Chilef Wikipedia [ In reply to ]
Can you clarify what you intend to do with this encyclopedia? Create an encyclopedia specifically about Chile? Also, is the actual encyclopedia going to be online? You speak of making a "meta-site" with MediaWiki, but you haven't mentioned the actual project.

Also, what exactly is the intent of this e-mail? Are you just informing us, or do you want us to do something?

Sorry for the questions; I'm just curious. =)
--Slowking Man