Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Query about membership to Wikimedia Chapters
There it is I think: https://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Rules and also
https://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Membership

I have no idea how Australian chapter deals with memberships but on many
occasions in my practice, it is done on a case-by-case principle, so it
really depends on your background and details.

Best,
Renvoy

??, 28 ????. 2023??. ? 20:14 <chris.sherlock79@gmail.com> ????: