From: Kassia Echavarri-Queen <kechavarriqueen@wikimedia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 7:40 PM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List <wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Re: Wiki Loves Monuments 2022 award ceremony announcement

Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to all the winners, participants and organizers!!!

On Tue, Apr 18, 2023 at 8:10?AM Ciell Wikipedia <ciell.wikipedia@gmail.com<mailto:ciell.wikipedia@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Today it's my pleasure to share with you the winners of WLM 2022.
They are listed in the blogpost on our website<https://www.wikilovesmonuments.org/2022_winners/>, and on the page with also all the national winners on Commons<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2022_winners>.

If you'd rather have a look at the images one by one on Commons, this is the list with links:

1. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:????????????????????? 8.jpg<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:?????????????????????%208.jpg>

2. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Fetssund_Lenser.jpg

3. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jaszczurówka at Winter.jpg<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jaszczurówka%20at%20Winter.jpg>

4. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Zamek_Czocha,_widok_z_drona.jpg

5. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:PUTRA_MOSQUE_ARCHITECTURE.jpg

6. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mole_Antonelliana_di_sera.jpg

7. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Suha pri Škofji Loki - Cerkev sv. Janeza Krstnika(EŠD710).jpg<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Suha%20pri%20Škofji%20Loki%20-%20Cerkev%20sv.%20Janeza%20Krstnika(EŠD710).jpg>

8. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:PalaciodoplanaltoFR.jpg

9. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Saghmosavank_at_winter.jpg

10. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tyssedal_Kraftverk,_early_morning.jpg

11. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Biserici_de_lemn_din_Hiriseni_si_Girbova_in_Muzeul_Satului.jpg

12. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nowy ?migród, Cmentarz ?ydowski w Nowym ?migrodzie DZolopa 2015-07-18 103951 0055.jpg<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nowy%20?migród,%20Cmentarz%20?ydowski%20w%20Nowym%20?migrodzie%20DZolopa%202015-07-18%20103951%200055.jpg>

13. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Malmöhus slott 2022.jpg<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Malmöhus%20slott%202022.jpg>

14. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Baszta Prochowa, Zamek Ksi??.jpg<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Baszta%20Prochowa,%20Zamek%20Ksi??.jpg>

15. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mosteiro_da_Serra_do_Pilar_(1).jpg
The honorary mentions and runners up are the following:
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mosteiro_da_Serra_do_Pilar_(1).jpg>

16. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:The_Milky-way_above_St.Mary_Magdalene_Chapel_in_dingli.jpg<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Al_Hakem_Mosque.jpg>

17. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Al_Hakem_Mosque.jpg<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Doors_of_Jantar_Mantar.jpg>

18. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Doors_of_Jantar_Mantar.jpg