Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] Re: Reflecting on my listening tour
I think one of the key lessons of software development is that infinite
money doesn't necessarily lead to good software development. I think the
work the new leadership is showing to address the structural flaws will go
a long way. There's certainly nothing immoral about a global non-profit
having an international staff. It is certainly true that wealth and salary
differentials are a challenge for any international organization, and
should be approached from a perspective of solidarity and mutuality. But
like many things in our world, it will always be a source of tension.