Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] Re: Reflecting on my listening tour
Yet in some countries, like mine, paying for food, renting a place, buying
a house, etc. is far cheaper than in the US, so paying a lower salary (in
USD) wouldn't amount to a lower standard of living at all, and doesn't feel
immoral, at least to me.