Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: reflecting on my Wiki tour
Got to agree there. P

From: WereSpielChequers [mailto:werespielchequers@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 April 2023 14:50
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Re: reflecting on my Wiki tour

Far from a pipe dream, a strategy of keeping useful functionality maintained and working through known problems, sounds like a much better use of IT resource than one of neglecting deployed software to prioritise the latest fads.

WSC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023, 1:04 pm , <wikimedia-l-request@lists.wikimedia.org>

1. Re: [Wikitech-l] Re: Reflecting on my listening tour (Gerg? Tisza)

Message: 1