Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: reflecting on my Wiki tour
Far from a pipe dream, a strategy of keeping useful functionality
maintained and working through known problems, sounds like a much better
use of IT resource than one of neglecting deployed software to prioritise
the latest fads.

WSC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023, 1:04 pm , <wikimedia-l-request@lists.wikimedia.org>