Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Monuments 2022 award ceremony announcement
Hi everyone,

I am excited to share with you that next Tuesday April 18, the winners of
Wiki Loves Monuments 2022 will be announced.
Wiki Loves Monuments is a federated photo competition around built
heritage, which is held annually since 2010.

As always, we'll be hosting our award ceremony through our social media
channels on Twitter <https://twitter.com/wikimonuments> and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/wikilovesmonuments/>, where we will have a
countdown from the number 25 to number 1.
We have scheduled two countdown windows: we will announce the honorary
mentions on Monday April 17, starting at 6pm UTC with number 25 and
counting down to number 16 at 10.30pm, announcing one image per 30 minutes.
We'll have a little break after that and will return with the number 15 at
7am on Tuesday April 18 and again announcing one winner per half hour, to
finish with the celebration of the international winner of Wiki Loves
Monuments 2022 at 2pm UTC.

Please keep an eye out for our posts, and join us in admiring these
beautiful images of built heritage around the world, and congratulating the
winners.
A gallery with all the winning photos will be published on our own blog
<https://www.wikilovesmonuments.org/> and on the WMF Diff site afterwards.

Our thanks go to the national organisers, the national juries and, of
course, the 2022 WLM international jury, without whom none of this would
have been possible.

On behalf of the Wiki Loves Monuments international organising team,

Best,
Ciell