Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimania 2023 : Call for Program Submission, language translation of Wiki pages
Hi Folks!

A while ago we shared to you the diff post about our call for program
submission.

To promote language diversity and collaboration, We ask for your help to
translate the following Wikimania wiki pages to your native local languages
on your free time. We greatly appreciate if it is fully translated this
week. The program submission period ends on March 28.

? https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Program/Submissions

? https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Program/Form_Questions

? https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Program/FAQ

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Butch Bustria
On behalf of the ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team