Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] Call for projects and mentors for Google Summer of Code 2023 and Outreachy Round 26 is ongoing!
Thanks to all mentors for their participation! Results are out - Wikimedia
got accepted as a mentoring organization in GSoC 2023. There is still a
month before the contributor application period begins (on March 20th), in
case you would like to propose more projects. All the finalized ideas are
published here: <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2023>
[1]. For Outreachy, we have finalized two project ideas <
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreachy/Round_26> [2]; contributors who
meet the eligibility criteria will be able to view the project details and
contribute from March 6th onwards.

Cheers,
Srishti, Sohom & Gopa (Wikimedia Org Admins)

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2023

[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreachy/Round_26

*Srishti Sethi*
Senior Developer Advocate