Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Bing-ChatGPT
Hi again,

Another potentially interesting podcast for some touching this matter (more
or less):
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/17/podcasts/hard-fork-bing-ai-elon.html

Linked to the ones I sent before on the other thread.

If this is the new Napster revolution equivalent, yeah I know... back in
the day, buckle up!

Cheers,