I asked "Who is Kate Garvey?" (my wife, known a bit to the media, but
not famous) and the answer is weird and laughably bad with
more sentences false than true.   Among other silly things, it says that
she worked for Theresa May and was involved
with Brexit negotiations, which if you knew my wife's politics borders
on libel.  It also says she co-founded an organization
(which as far as I can tell, it just made up out of thin air) with Nick
Clegg's wife.  It's completely mad.

On 2023-02-20 09:34, Anders Wennersten wrote:

> BIng with ChatGPT is now released by Micrsoft. > > And from what I understand they use Wikipedia content
considerably. > If you ask Who is A B and A B is not widely known, the
result is more > or less identical to the content from the Wikipedia
article (but > worse, as it "makes up" facts that is incorrect). > > In
a way I am glad to see Wikipedia is fully relevant even in this >
emerging AI-driven search world. But Google search has ben careful to >
always have a link to Wikipedia besides their made up summary of >
facts, which here it is missing (yet?). And for licences, they are > all
ignored. > > So if this is the future the number of accesses from users
to > Wikipedia will collapse, and also their willingness to donate...
(but > our content still a cornerstone for knowledge) > > Anders > > (I
got a lot of fact from an article in Swedish main newspaper by > their
tech editor. He started asking fact of himself, and when he > received
facts from his Wp article plus being credited to a book he > had noting
to do with, he started to try to tell/learn ChatGPT of > this error. The
chatPGT only got angry accusing the techeditor for > lying and in the
end cut off the conversation, as ChatGPT continued > to teat the
techeditor as lyer and vandal..). >