Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Feedback survey about the Movement Strategy Forum
Hello!

Everyone interested in Movement Strategy is invited to participate in the
first feedback survey about the Movement Strategy Forum. It doesn't matter
how involved you are in the Movement Strategy implementation or how much
you use the Forum, we want to make your opinion count.

You can find the full announcement with the link to the survey here:

* on the Forum -
https://forum.movement-strategy.org/t/survey-please-provide-your-feedback-about-the-movement-strategy-forum/2737

* on Meta -
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Movement_Strategy/Forum/Proposal#[Survey]_Please_provide_your_feedback_about_the_Movement_Strategy_Forum

You can also use these channels to ask your questions and share your
feedback about the survey itself. When the survey report is completed, we
will share it on this list as well.

Enjoy your weekend!

--
Quim Gil (he/him)