Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wikipedia’s Intentional Distortion of the History of the Holocaust
Dear All,

I would like to bring this scholarly article to your urgent attention: Wikipedia’s Intentional Distortion of the History of the Holocaust (https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/25785648.2023.2168939) Even though it's title is somewhat suspicious it describes a very specific problem on English Wikipedia which is tragic and unacceptable. I'm happy to help any way I can to solve this but I hope that admins will act on this as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
Adam