Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: The Wikimedia Enterprise API project
Chris - My thoughts exactly. A satisfying report: useful, informative,
densely linked.

TLDR: revenue at 2% of the WMF total; projected to be cashflow positive
this year.
9 FTEs, up-to-date landing page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Enterprise>, even headshot
photos for a majority of the team.
(And a subtle reminder that we should consider doing something awesome with
a community-led merch store!)

Liam - for the product update, I'm curious how hosting costs + usage have
changed over the year (and implications for what we learn to optimize)

SJ