Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] New WIKIMOVE podcast: What is the 2030 strategy about?
Hello everyone,

WIKIMOVE is starting the year with a special episode about... *Movement
Strategy! *Check it out on our website
<https://www.wikimedia.de/wikimove-site/podcast/episode-8-movement-strategy/>
and feel free to react to it on our meta page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WIKIMOVE/Reactions> to continue the
conversation. For this special release, we also published the transcript
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WIKIMOVE/Podcast/Transcript_Episode_8> of
this show on Meta.

WIKIMOVE is available on the following platforms:

Spotify
<https://open.spotify.com/show/7olhgddgj7KpWGOzSkPOQJ?si=8907893eb0cd402f>
| Apple Podcast
<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/wikimove/id1635535328> | Google
Podcast
<https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5hY2FzdC5jb20vcHVibGljL3Nob3dzL3dpa2ltb3Zl?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj6t7q5lcf7AhWrXvEDHbM0BkcQ9sEGegQIARAC>
| Stitcher <https://www.stitcher.com/show/wikimove>

Soundcloud
<https://soundcloud.com/user-536754242?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing>
| Deezer <https://www.deezer.com/search/wikimove> | JioSaavn
<https://www.jiosaavn.com/shows/wikimove/1/Te3xsXx-My8_> | Podchaser
<https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/wikimove-4759781> |Youtube playlist
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Jl1-BPyGw&list=PLduaHBu_3ejMiYzcKIGuNuJatDuPcGrNA&index=1>

What's in this episode?

In this episode we answer questions from volunteers who recently joined our
movement and would like to better understand our strategy 2030. We talk
about the genesis of the strategy, the future we envision for our movement
and also touch upon key issues related to knowledge equity and global
governance.

We hope that you will enjoy this episode and look forward to your feedback,

Your WIKIMOVE Team Nikki, Nicole, Eva
--
Eva Martin
Project Assistant Movement Strategy and Global Relations

Phone: +49 30 219 158 26-0
https://wikimedia.de

Keep up to date! Current news and exciting stories about Wikimedia,
Wikipedia and Free Knowledge in our newsletter (in German):
https://www.wikimedia.de/newsletter/

Wikimedia Deutschland – Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e. V.