From: Raymond Leonard <raymond.f.leonard.jr@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2022 2:06 PM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List <wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Re: Chat GPT

Of relevance to this conversation:

https://www.wired.com/story/large-language-models-artificial-intelligence/

On Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 9:32 AM Neurodivergent Netizen <idoh.idreamofhorses@gmail.com<mailto:idoh.idreamofhorses@gmail.com>> wrote:
One concern I have is that all “oldbies” like myself have all seen bots basically decay after whomever is maintaining goes inactive. Of course, this could be mostly rectified by having the AI be open source. This leaves the “people” aspect; that is, not only does the AI need to be maintained, but interest needs to be maintained as well.

From,
I dream of horses
She/her