Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] INVITATION TO JOIN THE AFROSOUNDS MEET UP 2.0
THE AFROSOUNDS MEET UP 2.0

Hello Friends,
Trust this mail meets you well. We're inviting you to join our campaign - The Afrosounds Project.

The Afrosounds Project hopes to build a community and network of volunteer editors who are willing to bridge the knowledge and content gap as it concerns African music and sounds on open source, and also correct misrepresentation of information pertaining to African music topics existent on free knowledge, starting with Wikimedia Projects.

Join our next meet-up and training session virtually through the Google Meet link provided below to understand our objectives, exchange interactions, engage in conversations about innovating in free knowledge through this context and contribute knowledge of African music to global knowledge;

The Afrosounds Meet-Up 2.0
Saturday, February 4 · 10:00am – 2:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/mgq-otzx-ogt

A contest campaign to further promote the contribution of content by participants would run from 4th February - 28th February, 2023. Top 3 contributors would be rewarded with prizes.

Please, register here to be a part of the community.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeP1qD84JxpZSYvXU1okvnnaYxERaBmIcMzJgFv-kdxRrvpZw/viewform?usp=sf_link

We can't wait to host and learn with you!

The Afrosounds Team