From: Levon Azizian <levonazizian@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 1:43 PM
Subject: [Wikimania-l] Re: Confirming being re-subscribed
wikimania-l@lists.wikimedia.org>

Dear all,

Kindly note:
1) this mailing list has hundreds subscribers;
2) the mailing list is not a chat/messenger, it is should consist only the
important information, so no one will miss it;
3) overcrowding the mailing list with non-mandatory personal short
replies/requests is not polite, as you should remember that hundreds of
people will read it.

If you have any requests/questions, please address them privately to the
single recipient of your request/question, not hundreds of people that have
to read it.
If you would like to thank someone from the mailing list, please do so
privately, avoiding hundreds of people reading it.

Finally, I would like to apologize for sending this essential email that
everyone has to read, but I hope at least this one will stop the continuing
requests/questions/replies on private matters.

Thank you for understanding, and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Levon