Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Re: Wikipedia & Education User Group Annual Report published
Hey LiAnna

We have recently relaunched our translation efforts at Wiki Project
Med Foundation and have been working to build tools to track impact
https://mdwiki.toolforge.org/Translation_Dashboard/leaderboard.php

We would be interested in collaborating if you have classes interested
in health care translation from English into other languages. Happy to
show you the workings of our dashboard if you are interested aswell.

Best
James

On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 6:50 PM LiAnna Davis <lianna@wikiedu.org> wrote:

> Friends of education in the Wikimedia universe,
>
> We in the Wikipedia & Education User Group are happy to share our 2022 annual report, now available: [[meta:Wikipedia & Education User Group/2022 Annual Report]]
>
> Highlights include:
> * Our diverse membership of 378 Wikimedians and 20 affiliates
> ** Not a member? Join us! [[meta:Wikipedia & Education User Group/Members]]
> * Open meetings of our membership, highlighting educational activities happening all over the world
> * Our mentorship program, with 36 participants this year
> * Planning for the EduWiki Conference 2023, which will be held in Belgrade, Serbia, in May
> ** Remember, the deadline for application to attend, with or without a scholarship, is Sunday! More info: [[meta:EduWiki Conference 2023]]
> * A forthcoming book chapter about the global Wikipedia Education Program
> * And more!
>
> We are happy to answer questions on the talk page.
>
> LiAnna
> Chair, Wikipedia & Education User Group

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian