Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Portugal Annual General Meeting and 2021 activity report
Dear all,

Wikimedia Portugal held its Annual meeting this weekend where we approved
our activities and financial report [1], and the activity plan for 2022 [2].

We invite you to read it. It is only in portuguese at the moment, but we
will provide an english translation soon!

We will later this year hold an electoral meeting to elect a new Direcção.

[1] https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relat%C3%B3rios/Anual/2021
[2] https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Plano_de_atividades/2022

Thank you!
Gonçalo Themudo

*Presid**ente*
*Wikimedia Portugal*
*Email: *go <goncalo.themudo@wikimedia.pt>ncalo.themudo@wikimedia.pt
<goncalo.themudo@wikimedia.pt>
*Website: *http://pt.wikimedia.org <https://sites.google.com/view/themudo>
*Imagine um mundo onde cada ser humano pode partilhar livremente a soma de
todo o conhecimento, na sua própria língua.*