Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Episode 5 Inspiring Open Podcast episode is out
Hello

The Wiki Loves Women team launched a podcast a few weeks ago.
We have released 5 episodes so far, with a frequency of two episodes per
month.
All episodes are available on the usual podcast platforms, or may be
accessed on Wiki Loves Women website with additional notes about each
episode.
https://podcast.wikiloveswomen.org

The latest episode features Angela Lungati, current CEO of Ushaidi.

If you are interested to receive a brief message on your talk each time
a new episode is published, please drop your name here :
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Women/Podcast#Subscribe

Anthere

------------------

About Inspiring Open

Inspiring Open is a podcast series about women from Wiki Loves Women
that celebrates the inspirational women whose careers and personal
ethics intersect with the Open movement. Each episode features a dynamic
woman from Africa who has pushed the boundaries of what it means to
build communities and succeed as a collective. As a podcast series, it
is available at anytime, anywhere to amplify the motivational stories of
each guest, as spoken in their own voice. Listen to their personal
journeys in conversation with host Betty Kankam-Boadu.

Join Inspiring Open as we raise the global visibility and profiles of
women who are redefining and reclaiming the Open sector.

Be inspired • Be challenged • Be bold!