Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia LGBT+ user group annual report 2020 to 2021
Hi,

The WMLGBT+ User Group report for the past year has been published on
Meta, feedback is welcome on the talk page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_LGBT+/2021

Highlights:
* 3 day bilingual "working days" event focused on capacity building
and improved support for volunteers
* Engaging with global community initiatives in strategy and code of
conduct as a stakeholder for LGBTQ volunteers
* Creation of a user group governance committee
* Increased international and multilingual participation using
Telegram, our most popular forum

To join in with our WMLGBT+ community, or have a friendly chat with
fellow LGBTQ volunteers in our "safe space" groups on Telegram, see
our communications page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_LGBT+/Communications

The WMLGBT+ team.
--