Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Save the date: Movement Strategy Co-Creation Workshop on "Hubs" on November 27
Hello all,

just wanted to share a quick "save the date":

The Movement Strategy and Governance team of the Wikimedia Foundation will
host a co-creation workshop on the concept of "Hubs" on November 27, 2021,
from 13:00 to 17:00 UTC. (your timezone
<https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1638018002>). Registration will open early
next week. We are looking for participants who are working on "Hubs"
proposals, have engaged on that topic previously, or are planning to do so
in the near future.

The overall goal of the event is convergence and alignment regarding the
concept of hubs and principles for the development of hubs. The idea is to
convene on the topic of hubs, to reach an initial definition of regional
and thematic hubs, and to clarify essential questions on the concept of
hubs (e.g. scope, responsibilities, connection to existing entities, and
hub life cycle). Ideally, the work done during this event will inform the
Movement Charter Drafting Committee and its drafting process.

More information here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Hubs/Workshop_November_27,_2021

Best regards,

Cornelius

--

Cornelius Kibelka (he/him)

Event Coordinator

Movement Strategy + Governance

2030.wikimedia.org

<https://wikimediafoundation.org/>

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/>