Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] WLE 2021 in Aus: Which photos were for you the most valuable in terms of what they contributed to wikimedia
Dear Australian wikimedians

I am hoping that you might pick out the photos which for you were the most
valuable in terms of their contribution to wikimedia (that is, wiki
commons, wikipedia(s), and wikidata.

It may be that they motivated you to write an article, or to insert them in
an article. Or that they meant you needed to add many more items to
wikidata, or add new categories to commons (which meant of course, that you
had to go hunting for already uploaded items which satisfied that new
category).

(I have chosen four photographs, but I'll let you know which they were and
why, after you have had a think about this...)

Cheers,
Margaret