Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Two-Day Submission Deadline Extension
Dear Community Members,

We have seen all the efforts going on in various social media platforms as
the community tries to mobilize and fine-tune ideas for their session
proposals for Wikimania 2021
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Submissions> and we are happy to
announce a 2-Day extension to give you some extra hours to conclude your
plans.

The office hours we had last week also opened room for the Wikimania Core
Organizing Team to engage with the community and clarify some programming
questions you had and we thought it would be fair to give room for the
participants to conclude their proposals.

Please be informed that we have extended the deadline to the end of day Sunday
20th, June (24:00hrs Pacfific Standard Time)!

Also, some amazing news: If you are submitting a pre-recorded session in
another language other than english, you are no longer required to submit a
transcription in english.

Public Submissions

You can also view public submissions here
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Submissions>

Office Hours

Thank you for attending the office hours so far! We look forward to seeing
you at the next one
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Submissions/Help_desk>!

Best Wishes,
Winnie Kabintie (User:Ms_Kabintie