Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Australian WLE 2021 Prejury
Dear wikimedians

Thank you to all of you who have contributed your time so generously to
rate our WLE 2021 entries. I am hoping you will keep on to the end. If you
rate the photos just before all entries are in, you will have done the bulk
and then there will only be a few to rate between June 13 (end of
competition) and June 30 (when I hope to close the prejury. (The prejury
page indicates rating can continue to 31 July, but it needs to be closed
before that)

It would be great if you could make a final burst.

Thanks for all your help.
Regards,

Margaret
(Australian volunteer charged with running the competition)