Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Enterprise Office Hours
On Friday 16th @1500 UTC - exactly one week from the time that this email
was sent - the *Wikimedia Enterprise *team will be hosting the April
edition of our monthly 'Office Hours'. You are most welcome to join us.

Details for how to join are available at our documentation homepages
[[Wikimedia Enterprise]] on MediaWiki.org
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Enterprise>, and on Meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Enterprise>.

Equally on Meta are instructions for requesting a separate call for your
community group (at a time and technical platform of your choosing); and
the videos of the recordings of the two office-hours meetings from March.

Relatedly, the team will be presenting at the forthcoming EMWCon Spring 2021
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2021> conference
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2021> later in April.

Details: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Enterprise

Sincerely,