Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] WLE 2021 Q&A announcement
Dear Wikimedians,

The international WLE team is delighted to share that the 9th edition of
Wiki Loves Earth is coming soon!

Wiki Loves Earth is an international photo contest devoted to nature
heritage. WLE aims at raising public awareness about protected areas and
creating the biggest database of free photos of them. After 8 years of
local competitions all around the world, WLE resulted in more than 700k
free photos of nature monuments, with around 160k being used in the
wikiprojects.

Are you interested in joining WLE by organizing your local contest? Do you
have any questions about this process? The international Wiki Loves Earth
team will answer your questions and tell you all the details you want to
know about WLE during our online Q&A.

When: April 11 at 12 pm (UTC), the event will last about 1 hour.
Meeting link: https://meet.google.com/rmj-abzo-ovj
If you are interested in this event, please complete this short form:
https://forms.gle/CNPUVoDzr3EUCYJk7. Also, please fill out the form if you
cannot join this time, but you want to ask us something or be notified
about other upcoming Q&A events.

Also, check out the main steps of organizing WLE in your country/region in
our infographic attached to the email (high quality:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:How_to_organize_WLE_2021.png, feel
free to share it with your community.

Looking forward to meeting you at our Q&A, have a great week!

Best regards,
Anastasiia Petrova
Project Manager for International Wiki Loves Earth
Re: [Wikimedia-l] WLE 2021 Q&A announcement [ In reply to ]
Hi Anastasiia!

From Bolivia we have the intention to be par of this year edition, what we
have to do?

Hugs,