Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Invitation for Wikimedia Education Office Hours, January 2021
Dear Wikimedians,

Join us for the January edition of the education office hours on 21st at
12:00 PM UTC <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1611230447>! The office hours
are a dedicated time and an online space to have conversations and
discussions related to Wikimedia and education activities, listen and learn
from each other's projects and experiences.

You can find more details and the agenda of the meeting here:
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Hours/January_21_2021
.

Looking forward to seeing you then, Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Do you want to reach out to the education team for a 1:1 consultation?
Request for a slot for consultation for your education work (
ttps://outreach.wikimedia.
org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space> ) by
filling this google form ( http://bit.ly/EduOfficeSpace )

Dhanyabaad!
--
*Sailesh Patnaik*
Wikimedia Foundation | Program Associate, Education
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Invitation for Wikimedia Education Office Hours, January 2021 [ In reply to ]
Hello everyone,

This is a gentle reminder, join us today at 12 UTC (in around 4 hours) for
the education office hours. Looking forward to seeing you then.
Here is the meeting link:
https://wikimedia.zoom.us/j/93269706662?pwd=b1NxdGdiaHNLSm5sQXNoQVpJZm1XUT09

Best!
Sailesh